Monday 18 June 2012

It's Not Me....

...It's definitely you, Blogspot.

After trying to figure out your unsolicited new settings for 2 months now without much success I am pulling the plug.  Life has enough stressors without yelling at a website, dontcha think? So for my sanity's sake, I'm breaking up with you. I won't do anything super drastic, like erase all of our memories together...but I am moving on. To someone with cleaner lines, a simpler format, and user friendly settings. It was time. We've outgrown each other, really, and I wouldn't want either of us to continue in this bitter pattern of avoidance we've recently established.

So who's the new guy, you might ask? I suppose it's only fair that I tell you... after all, we did spend a good year and  half together. It's cwbexpatdiaries.wordpress.com.

I'm sorry... I wish you the best. Maybe we'll run into each other again someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment