Wednesday 29 February 2012

My Fickle Heart (Part 3)

I feel the need to further justify my fickleness... also, I need an excuse to post the pictures of our last morning in Wales. Before we headed back to Oxford we decided to walk up the smallish mountain (large hill?) that overlooked the house where we stayed. The sun was shining, the weather was warm(ish), and the view was, once again, spectacular. How in the world is one supposed to return to places like suburban America after seeing sights like these?

Is it just me, or is Will even more handsome in Wales?

What a view (double entendre intended).


The three amigos.

Bryan shamed us all by literally running up the mountain.

My Welsh travel buddies.

I don't think I could ever get tired of a view like this.

And that, folks, is Wales. I am deeply committed to a long distance relationship with my new love and hope to visit again this summer. Unless, of course, we go to Ireland instead...




No comments:

Post a Comment