Saturday 12 November 2011

26-Years-Wise

On this, the morning after Will's 26th birthday, I woke up to my older man coming into our bedroom.

He slipped under the covers and kissed my cheek.

He then pulled out the Kindle and read me two chapters of Les Mis. Afterward he went into the kitchen and made me a smoothie to drink in bed.

When I asked him where this great Saturday morning awakening came from he replied:

"From the Wisdom of the Age."

He gets even sweeter as he gets older? I'm one lucky girl.



The Birthday Boy with his birthday cake--my first Tres Leches attempt. Yes, I did have to taste it to make sure it was edible before I handed it to him. Hence the missing corner.




He so loved my birthday present that he brought it to bed. Boys and their toys.

1 comment:

  1. I knew it! Living in the 'shire has him turning into a Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete