Tuesday 22 November 2011

Today Was A Very Good Day

This morning, I stole Will's place in front of the laptop when he got up for a drink of water. He returned (as people most often do when getting up for a drink of water) and, seeing me checking my email, protested.

W: "Hey! I was working there."

C: "Oh hang on, this will only take a minute. Plus, I'm leaving for work in five."

W: "Seriously, I need to be working on that."

C: "...hold on..."

W: "I was working on my thesis..."

Thesis? Thesis? THESIS? As in DISSERTATION THESIS???? AS IN WILL STARTED WRITING HIS DISSERTATION, AKA OUR TICKET TO LIFE OUTSIDE OF GRAD SCHOOL????

Yes. Yes indeed. And that is why today is a very good day.

Now I must give the mathematical genius his computer again. Don't want to break the flow.

1 comment:

  1. NEVER break the flow, Caitlin. That's YOUR job. Genius at work!

    ReplyDelete