Monday 27 December 2010

Not ALL of our Christmas Day was quiet...



The cause of my joyous and high-pitched squealing on Christmas Day.


Dear Neighbors,

I know we don't talk much (it's because you're painfully shy) but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and sorry for the 10 minutes of extreme noise the other day. My awesome sister is coming to visit and if you knew her you'd understand the fuss.


Girl was stylin' from the early days!


The shades have changed, but she's still got it.


Did I mention she can pretty much fly?


I'd also like to apologize in advance for the jumping up and down and squealing that will undoubtably ensue when she arrives next Sunday morning. Don't worry--we'll make it up to you by being out of the apartment most days having adventures.


There will probably be some frolicking, too. We like to frolic.


While I'm apologizing I might as well apologize for the late-night juggling. Yes, my husband does have some rather unique and noisy hobbies, but in his defense he drops the balls a lot less frequently now than he did a few months ago.


Maybe it would help if he used tennis balls again, instead of lacrosse balls...


Also, keep in mind that we have yet to be the cause of the ear-splitting fire alarm evacuations. That's right, I'm talking to you, Mr. "I can't make toast without burning the bread and forcing the entire building to evacuate into the snow at night." All in all, we're not a bad deal.

Happy New Year, neighbors!

Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. So you started your frolicking at Heathrow! I wish we could have seen that... but unfortunately I don't have access to the security cameras there Hard to believe, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we call you "The Administrator"?? Tsk tsk...

    ReplyDelete