Friday 28 October 2011

I Made A New Friend Today

Meet my new bff--the Starbucks Chai Latte with Soy Milk. Di-vine.




I met my new friend just in time for the cold Oxford winter. It almost made up for my Port Meadow catastrophe today (more on that later... I'm probably going to need another latte before I am ready to divulge). I know I said that I have a hard time committing to anything, but in this case I think it's safe to say that I've found my new go-to drink. And in the words of Herman's Hermits, "something tells me I'm into something good."


4 comments:

  1. It's a good thing. And I used to LOVE that song!
    Glad to hear you are doing well, despite your meadow mishaps.
    Suzanne J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear,
    "Latte" is from the Italian "caffe latte", meaning, literally COFFEE and MILK. And the coffee is espresso (preferably a double shot!), and the milk is... well... MILK (preferably whole!). Calling a mixture of trendy tea and soy drink a "latte" borders on the blasphemous.
    Lovingly,
    Father

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take tea and scones with you and Will and the rest of the family around the table any day....that's my favorite. (Preferably in Oxford!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Father, I believe you just answered the question "where does this girl get her snarkiness from?". Answer: I come by it honestly. :)

    ReplyDelete