Monday 25 October 2010

Short and Sweet



I'm sorry to have left you hanging for so long. It's not you, it's me. Promise.

We have been super busy these last few days with our very first visitor (Yay, Dad!) and getting to know some of our neighbors. Small world side note--our neighbor went to seminary with Chris Stevens. And he and his wife have two adorable kiddos named Jackson and Ella. For those of you who know my obsession with the name Ella that is a pretty big deal. Now where was I....

Company! My dear old Dad (not that you're old, Ted) had a business trip in France and extended his travels home by staying in Oxford for 4 nights! We had a blast exploring old churches, poking around the different colleges, buying books at Blackwells, eating $15 worth of fudge...
Gosh, Dad, I miss you already! Sell the house, pack up the wife and move here! Just a thought.

In other news, I should be getting my new camera cable in the mail by the end of the week. Prepare yourselves for pictures, pictures and more pictures of really old buildings! And the occasional tree. They grow so nice here.

This is a short entry, but I will make up for it with a photo tease. All credit goes to Dad and his handy Blackberry...


Our lawn, as seen from our pseudo balcony


College in England...


High Street, seen from St. Mary the Virgin Tower.




1 comment:

  1. you're just so dang entertaining and really good at updating this! i'm not getting any work done ;)

    if you run into harry potter in this hogwarts-esq scenery, will you please let him know that voldemort is about to return via the triwizard tournament? i'm reading the goblet of fire and harry seems out of the loop...

    also, ichat date? i think so.

    ReplyDelete